1) Journalist: I am photojournalist/ documentary film maker by profession, working for National Geographic Channel, Transterra Media (Beirut), CNN (London) (US), Demotix (UK).
2) Story Teller: I love to tell my life experiences to other as story, Nodoubt our life happenings are stories which we tell people we know or around us when we gather on any occasion. Sharing is caring I believe.
3) Social and Animal Activist: The journey started from UAE with MAWAHIB (School for special children). I went there for photography and found them more normal then the abnormal society because of their behavior towards their care takers, trainers, teachers, guest, parents and above of all towards ANIMALS.
Love of human and animal basically is in my genetics but my preferences were different. When I saw those innocent special children's behavior towards humanity and animals it forced me to become abnormal more than normal.
4) Public Speaker and Lecturer: Speaking in public is not a piece of cake but my Mentors and teachers are the real inspiration. It always attracts me to speak in public, answer their typical questions patiently with smile. Finally one day one of my Teacher, Mentor in Photojournalism Mr Akhtar Soomro called me and gave me the opportunity because of my habit of speaking on different topics and gave me the opportunity to give lecture on Photojournalism. It was a start of another chapter of my life and still going on.
5) Social Activities and ongoing Projects: CHAMAKTA DAMAKTA PAKISTAN is always my dream and I have started this project last year. Alhumdulillah working on THE HERITAGE OF KARACHI (with Commissioner Karachi), SOLID & LIQUID WASTE (with GUL BAHAO), Running School in interior Sindh Hyderabad Village Nahay Chani under my ONE RUPEE Project, Working on Youth reforms by conducting different workshops on Bomb Disposal, Fire Fighting, First Aid, First Medical Aid, Stress Management and lots more with red Crescent Society, Rescue 1299 and Rapid Safety.
View all posts by kazmisahib